August 12, 2015 — Beaverton, Ore. and San Francisco — Nvoicepay, the leader in strategic payment solutions for the enterprise, today announced the complete agenda and full line up of speakers for its inaugural "Nvoicepay Nsights" Summit which will be held on September 9-10, 2015 at the Harvest Inn in St. Helena, California. The two-day, invitation only Summit will examine some of the key disruptive trends transforming the office of the CFO for the modern enterprise. A complete agenda for the Summit can be found here.
Noteworthy keynote and panel sessions from this year's Nsights Summit will include:
- Featured Keynote: James Schneider, VP of Equity Research and Global Investment, Goldman Sachs on B2B Payment Trends
- Keynote: Marwan Forzley, CEO, Align Commerce on Cryptocurrencies in B2B Transactions
- Keynote: Jake Moseley, Senior Market Manager of FinTech Solutions, Silicon Valley Bank on Payments and the Innovation Economy
- Expert Panel: "The Transformation of the Supply Chain and Payments." Moderated by Scott Pezza, Managing Director, Beck Anderson Research. Panelists include: Gabe Perez, VP of Strategy and Market Development, Coupa, Rob DeVincent, VP of Product Marketing, Corcentric, and Karla Friede, CEO, Nvoicepay
- Expert Panel: "Transformative Technologies: What disruptive technologies do you see on the horizon?" Moderated by Carol Benson, Managing Partner, Glenbrook Partners. Panelists include: Howard Mergelkamp, Founder, Mosaik Partners, Marwan Forzley, CEO, Align Commerce, and Reetika Grewal, Head of Payments Strategy & Solutions, Silicon Valley Bank
- Business Case Study: Sam Rotter, Executive Vice President and CFO, Multifamily Management Services on Implementing AP Technologies
- Business Case Study: Justin Sprague, VP of Product Marketing, CDK Global on Automating the entire AP workflow from beginning to end in the Automotive Industry
The Summit will be hosted in Napa Valley at the Harvest Inn and Staglin Family Vineyards. CFOs interested in attending the Nvoicepay Nsights Summit can request an invitation by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nvoicepay delivers strategic payment solutions to automate accounts payable, enabling customers to pay 100% of their invoices electronically, while realizing the financial benefits of payment optimization. Nvoicepay's cloud-based products and vendor payment services reduce costs, increase efficiencies and maximize rebates, all with minimal effort. Nvoicepay serves thousands of customers paying hundreds of thousands of suppliers across multiple industries including healthcare, retail, and financial services. More information about Nvoicepay is available at www.nvoicepay.com.
Read the original press release on Marketwired.