May 3, 2016 — Beaverton, Ore. and San Francisco — Nvoicepay, the leader in strategic payment solutions for the enterprise, today announced the complete agenda and full line-up of speakers for its "Automotive NSIGHTS'16" Summit which will be held on May 16-17, 2016 at the Harvest Inn in St. Helena, California. The two-day, invitation-only Summit will examine some of the key disruptive trends transforming the office of the CFO for the automotive industry.
Noteworthy keynote and panel sessions from this year's Automotive NSIGHTS Summit will include:
- Featured Keynote: Laura Carlisle, CFO, Kuni Automotive, "CFO's Leading the Community"
- Keynote Session: Justin Sprague, VP of Product Marketing, CDK Global, "Technology and the Internet Shaping Our Future"
- Keynote Session: Jake Moseley, Senior Market Manager, Silicon Valley Bank, "Fintech Innovations Reshaping the Banking Industry"
- Dealership Case Study: ROI of a Paperless Back Office, Patsy Price, Director of Operations, Peterson Automotive
- Leadership Discussion: Karla Friede, CEO, Nvoicepay & Greg Goodwin, CEO, Kuni Automotive, "Leadership in Operational Efficiency"
- Panel Discussion: Lessons Learned Driving Innovation in Dealerships
- Executive Fireside Chat: Carmen Policy, Former NFL Executive and Garen Staglin, Staglin Family Vineyards and One Mind Campaign Founder
The Automotive NSIGHTS'16 Summit will be hosted at the Harvest Inn and Staglin Family Vineyards in beautiful Napa Valley, California. CFOs in the automotive and trucking industry interested in attending the Automotive NSIGHTS'16 Summit can register and find additional information about the Summit at: https://www.nvoicepay.com/nvoicepaynsights.
Nvoicepay delivers strategic payment solutions to automate account payable, enabling customers to pay 100% of their invoices electronically, while realizing the financial benefits of payment optimization. Nvoicepay's cloud based products and vendor payment services reduce costs, increase efficiencies and maximize rebates, all with minimal effort. Nvoicepay serves thousands of customers paying hundreds of thousands of suppliers across multiple industries including healthcare, retail and financial services. More information about Nvoicepay is available at www.nvoicepay.com.
Read the original press release on Marketwired.