Technical Support Position
Nvoicepay – Beaverton, OR
Nvoicepay’s state-of-the-art technology is boldly changing payments by providing straightforward, flexible interface that automates payment optimization – which saves our client money and valuable resources. Our growing business offers our team exciting challenges and opportunities to develop, collaborate and create daily. We hire team players who want to be part of something exceptional and are looking to focus on the customer and innovative solutions.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Operations * Nvoicepay Headquarters, Beaverton, OR
Nvoicepay Technical Support staff assist our customers and vendors with using our payments products. This position’s primary duties are assisting with posting and processing electronic payments. This includes product installation and training, detailed payment resolution support and providing testing and development assistance with new and existing integrations. This highly visible position requires strong phone and customer service skills. Successful candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, strong organizational skills and pay close attention to details. A high level of proactive problem solving, and follow through are necessary for success.
- Serve as primary point of contact for managing customer software support by phone and email
- Troubleshoot, answer questions and explain technical problems, issues and solutions succinctly, patiently and clearly
- Partner with other Technical Support Representatives to identify opportunities and solutions
- Help user’s complete transactions and train customers and vendors how to use our system
- Quality assurance testing and support of critical accounting system integrations
- Communicate with various departments internally to ensure an integrated approach to the customer relationship
- Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to the position and programs
- Provide guidance and support as needed to Payment Support staff
- Perform miscellaneous project and duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with customer service/accounts payable related positions; accounting software experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills required, including at least intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred.
WORKING FOR NVOICEPAY
Nvoicepay is a profitable, growing company that values people. We offer a many perks outside of the challenging and satisfying work– an new facility near Portland, Oregon; competitive pay and paid benefits; generous time off policy; flexible dress code; snack and drink pantry; and much more. Our environment is comfortable and welcoming with many common areas and the ability to communicate and solve problems across departments. We are proud of the work we do to help other companies but also value work-life balance.
Nvoicepay is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Beaverton, OR
- AP, Accounting or Banking: 1 year
- Customer Service/Call Center: 3 years
- Advance MS Office Skills: 3
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.